*Read to the end:
I need to write a CV professionally with a cover letter for someone who has experience in Investment Management and Private business portfolio, Private banking, Asset Management, Marketing and Sale, and Business Management Consultancy. The CV must position the candidate as a Director / General Management qualified.
The design is Classic and professional and the writer has to mainly highlight what big firms and bankers would need to see in a CV in terms of responsibilities. Also the writer needs to ask questions so he/she would know what to add on the CV in terms of details and personal experience. The CV should not be more than 3 pages and it should highlight professionally all the required aspects needed and the below skills in:
* Business Strategy (and highlighting reporting to board members and board directors)
* Project Management (especially working with high profiles and international companies)
* Sales and Marketing (Business Development)
* Strategy developer & designer. More of business Structural.
* Project Planning (opening new companies, recruiting higher management, establishing legal structures and structuring financial and operational requirements)
* Entrepreneurship (to highlight that as a Founder of a Marketing and Media Services company)
* Account Management (Similar to portfolio management) (Dealt with over 1billion Dollar portfolio businesses in 2016)
* Business Planning
* Investments (mentioning all kinds of investments)
* Investment Banking
* Investment Management (to highlight it carefully with all its aspects and all possible details)
* Investment Strategies
* Operations Management
* Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
* Real Estate Development
* Banking and finance
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Management and business management Consulting
* International Sales and international relationships
*Public relations expert with a huge local and International network and contacts
* Risk Management
* Private Banking
* Stock market experience and establishment of different IPO's and current establishment of ICO's
If you do not have the needed experience in writing such required professional CV's then please don't submit your bid.
Also, please refer to the below review for the cover letter:
Jihad is a dedicated, committed and loyal marketing professional. He has a very strong background with a level of expertise that surpasses his years of actual experience. Jihad's education, specialized training and work experiences are valuable assets to any organization; however, it is his high levels of skill proficiency and special talents and personal abilities and characteristics that separate him from any perceived competition. He projects the highest professional image and can interact easily with the highest level of leaders in any type of organization. In addition, Jihad's levels of energy, fortitude, and loyalty are extremely high and he is as keenly committed to delivering on a project/assignment, with the highest level of quality and service, as any Madison Avenue professional. Jihad is not only a professional associate of mine, I'm proud to say, he's also a friend of mine. I strongly recommend Jihad for any marketing assignment, project or job!
Please make sure you read the CV carefully and go through the mentioned companies that I worked for to understand their nature of business. You may ask me any question you want to make sure that the CV is well structured and in complete mirror of my experience and qualifications.
Refer to attached CV to start.