Write an Agency Agreement for THE AGENT to appoint THE PRINCIPALS as their sole agent in THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN for the sale of all goods manufactured or dealt with by them for a period of five years.
- Limit liability for negligence
- Indemnity clause for late delivery
- Supply in conformance with EC regulation 1549/2004
- Indemnity clause for failure to meet quality standards resulting in rejected batches
- THE PRINCIPAL shall pay sums for testing in the UK at the agreed rate
- Fource Majeur clause (contract frustration)
I am a contract manager, but do not have time to put this together.
Please contact me if you are interested. It should be a basic copy & paste job with minor edits!
20 freelancers are bidding on average £128 for this job
Hi, We are a full-service law firm we specialize in legal drafting and research work. We have read the project description and can draft the same for you. Looking forward to working with you
Hey Hi! I can assure you(sir) to complete the project on time. I do have experience in drafting terms of a contract or deeds, currently associated with leading advocates team. Thanks & Regards, MMM Associates.