Long-Term SEO Article Writer/Submitter Needed
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO COMPLETE THE ENTIRE JOB!
• 21 articles this week at 450-500 words each. (If you are good, we may hire for another week, or month, etc.)
• Must be top quality with proper grammar, structure and punctuation
• Must be keyword rich
• We will provide the desired keywords for all articles
• Each article must primarily feature 2 assigned keywords from our list
(More instructions on how to use/insert our keywords in the articles will be given before articles are submitted for billing)
• Must provide us with sample work (before hiring) so we can see what you can do
• Articles will most likely be about construction and/or home improvement
• A weekly Excel sheet must be submitted with dates, article titles and # of words
• Only brand-new original content articles will be accepted
• We will check all articles for duplicate content across the web and on Copyscape
• All articles will need to be submitted to 5 to 7 of our blog/networking accounts
(We will set up the accounts and provide logins and password info)
* Any plagiarized articles will not be accepted and may terminate business relationship
* We reserve the right not to accept any articles we consider to be low quality or unfit
We have a few other long-term projects in the works and will hire you again, immediately following this project, if we like your work.
We have been in business for 9 years and are running over 5 websites. It’s possible this could turn into an established month-by-month relationship with the best fit writer for all our article-writing needs. We may need about 40-50 articles per month.
Must provide us with sample work before hiring so we know what you can do. PM me after your bid. If you do not PM, we will not contact you.
Thank you and happy bidding!
34 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
Hi. I am very keen on this project and delighted at the prospect of being able to possibly write for you. Kindly refer to the PMB for further details and samples. Thank you very much.