I am currently looking for a Copywriter who can write texts based on various keywords.
Before you start the project you have to do a PAID test assignment. All of the instructions on how to do it are provided below.
You need to write 3 pieces of text based on the following keywords.
Primary keyword: charter schools
Secondary keywords: high school grades, school ranking, junior high school
The pieces of text are:
● A question based on the primary keyword and a detailed description of the question (100 words)
● An answer to the question (400 words)
● A comment to the answer (150 words)
All three pieces should look like they have been written by three different people: one person asks the question, another person provides their opinion on the question based on their experience/knowledge, and the third person makes a comment on the answer — agrees, disagrees, provides an alternative point of view or example.
Target audience — all people interested in education: high school/college students, professionals who wish to receive additional education.
Goal — to provide useful information, tips, pieces of advice, guidelines, etc. on the subject matter.
Tone — informative but with a personal touch.
● The question itself should be precise and to the point.
● In the description of the question, you should expand on the situation that prompted you to ask the question.
● The answer to the question must be both engaging and informative, personal but not too familiar. It has to provide valuable information.
● The comment should express a person’s point of view on the answer. It can include either supporting or opposing arguments.
● The question should include the primary keyword once. The keyword should be used as is and not be changed in any way.
● The description of the question should include the primary and the secondary keywords one time each. The keywords should be used as is and not be changed in any way.
● The answer to the question should include the primary and the secondary keywords one time each. Here you must change the keywords without altering their meaning (you can swap words, make the nouns plural/singular, insert prepositions, combine proper names into one word: Great Lakes — greatlakes).
● The comment to the answer should include one keyword, either primary or secondary, changed or unchanged — whatever fits the context better.
● The description of the question and the answer may include links to relevant and credible sources.
● You need to use all of the provided keywords in the texts. The keywords must not be packed into one paragraph. You have to spread them evenly throughout the whole text.
● Do not write awkward sentences with keywords. The text must be smooth and natural.
● Highlight the keywords in yellow.
The format we are looking for: [login to view URL]
The project entails writing 20 pieces similar to the provided test assignment. The topic is Education.
The payment for the test is $2. If you do the test successfully, the payment for the same amount of work (1 set) will be $5. Therefore, you will get $100 for 20 sets.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
I believe with my skills I gonna work for you perfectly. I look forward for your consideration! Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience Am an article writer. Word, Excel and copyrighting
I am a good writer and I can do only work from the home..so pls if you can hire me it will the suitable work for me Relevant Skills and Experience I can type fast