I am a non-native English speaker working in the tech industry, I and am looking for an editor/writer to help me with my written communication for professional settings. You will be tasked with:
- Editing/proofreading my emails, presentations, and reports
- Draft emails or content based on key points
The turnover for writing and editing tasks are expected to be within the same day (most of them are short emails) and I am reasonable about longer tasks.
- You must be a native English speaker
- An extremely meticulous, detail-oriented perfectionist in terms of English grammar, different writing styles, proper punctuation, formatting, etc.
- You must be familiar with the jargon, proper tone and communication etiquette in the United States start-up tech world. For example, you should know the know the meaning and usage of: TL;DR, OOO, WFH
- You must have a very sharp eye for detail and be extremely well-versed in written English
- Tell us why you are the right person & about your previous writing/editing experience.
- Please attach 2-3 writing sample to shows off your writing skills and voice for my required occasion (ideally blog posts or emails)