Must be a UK resident and a native English speaker.
Our company is seeking a motivated copywriter to work within our growing Marketing Team. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is results-driven, self-motivated and looking to take charge of an ongoing project, perhaps at the start of their career. Knowledge of the M&A industry or online business models would be a bonus. You would be working from our fancy offices in the heart of central London.
The role would involve taking charge of our Q&A forum activities, searching for questions being asked online that are relevant to our business, and responding to them in a timely fashion. This work currently generates a good source of leads for our business, and the candidate would be responsible for monitoring all relevant forums and ensuring that FE International gets the maximum exposure possible.
This work should create a lucrative source of leads for our business and, if successful, this two-month contract could become a permanent position.
• Learn about our business, and the online M&A space;
• Monitor appropriate forums such as Quora and Medium and locate relevant questions being asked (questions about building, valuing, growing or selling online businesses);
• Generate appropriate responses to these questions and respond in a timely fashion.
• Write answers of between 100 words in length to 1000+ words (depending on the question) and aim to answer roughly 6 questions a day;
• Monitor the leads that come from these answers, and track performance;
• Help to promote the posts/answers, making sure they rank above other answers, gaining the best exposure possible;
• Find ways of developing the process and increasing the amount of leads generated.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• Some prior experience in similar roles;
• A proven ability to write technical content with a short turnaround.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
• Bachelor's degree;
The candidate must be able to work in our office in central London and will not require an ongoing visa sponsorship. If you can work for us for a year, we will provide you with the opportunities to grow in this role or a great reference for your next position.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
I have the super best grip on this topic. I will provide you with good quality work within your time frame. I am waiting for your reply. please try me once. https://www.freelancer.com/u/TopWritingGuru.Thanks. Thanks