Identify & Resolve Issues with Existing Wordpress Website
Budget $250-750 USD
I am seeking an experienced, organized, professional web developer who can resolve issues on an existing Wordpress website. The site is hosted on Bluehost, and it uses Wordpress and Elementor; the site also uses a Creativo Theme.
In addition to resolving the issues that I have summarized below, I would like the individual to recommended scope for,
(1) additional improvements above and beyond what I've outline below and
(2) an ongoing web dev maintenance plan.
Upon successful completion of this project scope, there is opportunity for subsequent projects. There is also an opportunity to build a long-term relationship for ongoing work.
Scope of work for this project:
(A) GENERAL ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED
(1) Carousel image for newest blog posts not working on home page
(2) Change Wordpress admin email to @[login to view URL], rather than current placeholder email
(3) Contact form is not sending emails to the assigned address
(4) Why does my domain have a triangle when viewed on mobile browser (Chrome)? Does this indicate an issues, and if so, how do we resolve it?
(1) Make recommendations to improve website load speed (Are CDN services competing or conflicting? Optimize use of Cloudflare via Bluehost, Flying Press, Creativo.)
(2) Increase the size of the top menu font "HOME ABOUT..." etc
(3) Gmail Signature: How do I improve formatting? How do I remove underlines from links?
(4) There are a large number of CSS overrides (!important) that I have implemented in order to get the website to appear as I would like. Can you please figure out how to make these changes "at the source"? For example, if there is a field in Creativo that should be used instead of brute force?
(5) Review all images on the website. Make recommendations for improvement.
(a) Do they need to be saved in a different format?
(b) Are there any which are too large and slowing down the site?
(c) Add alt text and descriptions where missing
(d) Recommend best practices for naming images, and clean up existing messy images.
(C) PAGE INDEX ISSUES, AS IDENTIFIED BY GOOGLE
(1) Soft 404
(2) Page with redirect
(3) Alternate page with proper canonical tag
(4) Not found (404)
(D) IDENTIFY ADDITIONAL ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE RESOLVED, WHICH ARE NOT NOTED ABOVE
Are there opportunities to improve,
(3) Readability across other platforms
These would be addressed in a separate future project.
(E) RECOMMEND SCOPE FOR REGULAR, RECURRING WEB DEV MAINTENANCE
(1) What sort of maintenance should I suggest going forward?
(2) What what interval would it be good for me to have a "health check" on my website, if I do not have a full-time web developer employed? Quarterly, monthly? Only as issues arise?
Good communication skills and a great attitude are a must. I like to learn, so I will ask many questions in the spirit of improving my understanding. You should be willing and able to explain why something is important to fix, not working correctly, etc.
Thank you, and I am looking forward to reviewing your application.
89 freelancers are bidding on average $507 for this job
Hello sir Can u please share more information Regarding work . Looking forward for your kind response. Note: Final price will be decided after discussion Thanks TIV Labs
Hi There, I can Identify & Resolve Issues with Existing Wordpress Website.I have read your job description and assure you that I am a perfect fit for the job.I am a senior Designer & Developer having vast and proven More
Hello, Hope you're doing well. I have read your project description regarding "Identify & Resolve Issues with Existing Wordpress Website" & it can be done as I'm an expert having 8+ years of solid experience with hig More
Hi, Hope you’re doing well! I’m interested in the job you recently posted and I have checked all the details. I have been a professional Web Developer with a strong background developing in Wordpress, PHP, MYSQL, jQue More
Hi Good afternoon , How are you? I just saw your job posting . I see you have been looking for someone experience with these technologies WordPress, PHP, Website Optimization, Elementor and CSS. I believe this is som More
Hey There, Based on your project description, it appears that you are seeking an experienced web developer who can resolve several issues on your existing Wordpress website and recommend improvements for increased spee More
Hire me for $300 per month and I will fix all the above stuff you mention in the job description. why hire me: My name is Meraj Ahmad and I am a WordPress Expert and done many work like this in the past. - I have mor More
Hello there, I focus on improving user experience, including optimizing page load time, making it mobile-friendly, and providing a secure checkout process. Deliverables: • A modern, visually appealing website with a More
Hi there, I have gone through your project details and would like to tell you that l have a great bunch of experience in Website Optimization, PHP, Elementor, WordPress and CSS. For that I would require from your end t More
Hi, We would like to grab this opportunity and will work till you get 100% satisfied with our work. We are an expert team which have many years of experience on PHP Lets connect in chat so that We discuss further. More
Hi I already read your details in job posting. I am a dedicated full-stack developer having great experience in CSS, Elementor, PHP, WordPress and Website Optimization. All pages will be responsiveness for mobile More
Hello, Thank you for your project. I've just checked your job description carefully. As a solo senior full stack developer, I have strong experience of creating 500+ professional clean projects for the past 7 years. More
Identify & Resolve Issues with Existing Wordpress Website Good morning Hi I am PhD in medical biotechnology and biostatistics. I have 12 years of research and writing experience and have worked on PhD level thesis pro More