POSITION TITLE: Data Entry Clerk Date
DEPARTMENT: Health Information Management Date Revised:
POSITION REPORTS TO: Health Information Management Director
FUNCTION: Perform duties as outlined by the Lake County School Board Job Description for ESE Clerical Assistant II. Routine secretarial work in clerical support of the Exceptional Student Education Program and the Supervisor(s) in the operation of the office including continuous effective coverage, continuous telephone response, and continuous in-take procedures. To collect and enter, by computer terminal, all data elements, coded and non-coded, as required by the County and State Data Bases, and to assist in determining its accuracy.
RESPONSIBLITIES (per Lake County School Board):
1) Establishes processes and maintains specialized and complex ESE records, ESE forms and reports.
2) Coordinates staffing and/or meeting schedules with school personnel, district personnel and parents. Responsible for notifying in writing all parties with adequate advance notice. (Must comply with Lake County School guidelines pertaining to meeting notification).
3) Enters data for specific students in the ESE data system.
4) At the Administrator’s direction, either responsible for or assist with the continual updating of exceptional student education information in the district’s computerized database. (This includes all students assigned to the Academies).
5) Assist LSA staff in developing/maintaining lists of due dates for Individual Education Plans, three year reevaluation, and removals of temporary status, etc.
6) Answers routine inquiries and directs technical questions pertaining to ESE matters to appropriate personnel.
7) Provides classroom coverage for ESE teachers to attend staffing or parent conferences, etc.
8) Performs related duties as assigned.
1) Attend meetings and workshops related to job.
2) Acts as office manager back up.
3) Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1) Age Specific: Knowledge
2) Basic Job Readiness: Courtesy, Flexibility, Reliability, and Responsiveness
3) Personal Effectiveness: Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Self-Management, Thinking Skills
4) Organizational/Management Skills: CQI Commitment, Compliance, Management of Information, and Safety
5) Performance Specific: Customer Focus
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of business English, punctuation, spelling and arithmetic. Ability to receive the public with considerable poise, tact, patience and courtesy. Knowledge of office practices and procedures. Computer literate with experience in keyboarding the ability to type 50 correct words per minute. Skill in use of office equipment (typewriter, computer, printer, copier, fax). Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions. Ability to make arithmetic computations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
Ability to prepare and maintain moderately complex records and reports. Knowledge of company and school district operations, policies and procedures. Knowledge of file maintenance techniques and procedures. Lift boxes of up to 50 pounds. Must have accurate visual and hearing acuity for computer work and telephone communication.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Staff Development: Completes all administrative and competency requirements in accordance to Individual Training Plan.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $388 for this job
I am a software engineer, already working with MNC, need extra work so i can earn more money Relevant Skills and Experience I have around 39 words per minute typing speed with cerfication like dot Net