Exec Admins/Virtual Assistants needed for immediate hiring!: MUST be extremely ORGANIZED and DETAIL ORIENTED. Full time/long term/work at home opportunity! :)
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF EXECUTIVE VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS
• LONG TERM/FULL-TIME/WORK AT HOME EMPLOYMENT!!
• YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY ORGANIZED AND DETAIL ORIENTED.
• Only apply if you are confident that you have excellent english communication skills (reading/writing/speaking)
• If you do not feel like your command of English is excellent, this will not be the right fit, as we write and communicate in English extensively throughout the day.
• We operate from 10am-6pm New York EST Time – This is a full time – 40 hour a week – long term job :)
• This will be a grave yard shift and you will be compensated extra for that.
• Preferred but not required: An extensive admin/VA background.
• **READ HERE: THIS JOB requires a lot of email correspondence, double checking information and data entry. Therefore do NOT apply unless you feel like you are the highly organized type who ENJOYS this type of work. If you are the type of person with a neat, clean, highly organized life then welcome, this job is meant for you!!! :) ***
If you LOVE: Details, rules, lists, order, organization, or schedules then keep on reading!
We are an established travel company which organizes fun educational tours to Cuba and we are looking to grow our team!
We are a high growth company: This company has only existed for 2 years yet has helped 1000’s of clients travel to the beautiful island of Cuba through our custom tours!
We already have an amazing staff in the Philippines: We’re a diverse, multinational travel company with employees in the United States, the Philippines and in Cuba.
OUR CULTURE: We always operate as a team and work towards one cohesive goal: creating a travel experience unmatched by any other company.
Along the way, we also like to have a good time.
What You Will Do
• Help the U.S based travel sales team with account management duties included but not limited to:
• Booking Flights – includes email correspondence with clients.
• Booking Bed and Breakfasts
• Booking Hotels
• Working with U.S based customers and U.S based sales people through email correspondence
• Working within our CRM ( Infusionsoft ) and entering in customer info. There will be training on this.
• Sending digital contracts to be signed by the client.
• Doing a full scan of all documents, passports, lodging information of your assigned clients and always making sure that all the steps to manage these tasks are in check and done.
• Filing Invoices/Vouchers in our google drive.
• Follow up with clients to turn in contracts
• Creating invoices via google sheets.
• Sending Visa Instructions
• Sending Flight Forms
• Double checking all trips and making sure that all pertinent paperwork and info is complete and inputted into our main Google sheet/Infusionsoft CRM.
• Coming up with proactive solutions to our/your work processes. Coming up with ideas to streamline the company’s processes as you become an experienced member of our team.
• Working with our U.S based sales team through audio/email correspondence to make sure all of the above tasks are completed.
• Reporting to your manager, Michael with your end of day report.
• Provide exceptional customer service through email
PS: We have a FULL and COMPREHENSIVE training which lasts a full two weeks for all of the above tasks. We make sure you are ready, trained and tested to rock and roll at your new job.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
– Admin Assistant
– Data Entry
– Email Management
– Travel Planning
28 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
I have read the project's description and willing to work as a Virtual Assistant for you. I am willing to serve you on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week. Feel free to contact to discuss further on the project.
I'm knowledgeable with regards to anything accounting, data entry, customer service and most related tasks. I have a extensive knowledge of QuickBooks as well.