***** READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING AND DO NOT SEND A TEMPLATE RESPONSE!!!! ****
Baltmodus is a growing consulting entity and needs help with a number of different tasks to make growing process rewarding.
All the duties of a high-performing Virtual Assistant meaning secretarial duties, document creation, minute taking, liaising with important business contacts, diary management, research, email management, gatekeeper, preparing powerpoint slides notes and papers, amending agreements and creating proposals, working within strict deadlines so that deliverables are not missed and all other associated administrative work as required.
This role involves time and patience and I expect that you will work with me at least 4 hours per day.
Every task will be placed to Asana project management app with deadlines and time management integration (how much time each task takes to accomplish).
Detailed tasks are listed in an attached file. Check it, please.
If it is you, you will be:
- CONFIDENT as a person and willing to communicate effectively
- Highly detailed and organized, but not so much they can't get stuff done.
- An excellent ORGANIZER and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while still delivering at an excellent standard
- A Self-starter and motivated
- Able to take instructions and go with it. Doesn't need a whole lot of hand holding once they understand the assignment.
- Medium to fast paced in getting work completed.
- Able to speak professionally and do some client interaction as needed
- an adept communicator in writing with EXCELLENT English grammar. This is used in email communications and communicating with others external to the business on our behalf including suppliers, contacts and the press.
- Use powerpoint/Excel/Word effectively
- Able to create meeting agendas
- Able to have a set schedule + flex schedule
Needed skills can be found and understood from tasks list (attached)
Since we expect to get a significant amount of applications for this opportunity please be sure to respond to this job with the following answers with 3 bullet points listing and reply with a secret word which can be found on attachment.
If you do not we will NOT consider your application and will delete it. This is because we need to assess each person equally and cannot do so with partial information.
1. Please send a covering application response telling us about yourself, your level of experience as a virtual assistant (please be creative and in-depth with your answer (saying you will be dedicated or that you are experienced is not going to be an adequate answer for us to shortlist you - be specific and give examples of why you think you can fill this role).
Also please look at the website [url removed, login to view] and tell us why you want to work for our company based on what you discover about us.
2. Confirm your minimum monthly salary considered for this job and confirm the rate that you receive from your current or most recent 3 jobs.
3. Attach your CV
4. Confirm how soon you could start if you are offered the job, and how soon you would be available for a [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users] interview.
- Make shortlist selections
- Interviewing on [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users] within the next 3-5 days
- Hoping to appoint someone for this job within a week or sooner if the right candidate is found
- You will be asked to answer the following questions:
What types of clients have you worked with before?
What makes you the best candidate for the role?
Where you feel most skilful?
Where you feel lack of skills and need improvement?
For the first three months, payments will not exceed 300$/month.
It will be increased every after that period depending on your performance.