This requires Mac OSX operating system on your computer. Please only apply if you use Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 or newer.
Job: Make audiofiles using Mac OSX built-in tools and upload the files. Takes 5 minutes or less. You can expect 3-5 jobs daily, likely more in the future.
Payment: 1$ each for first 3 jobs done per day. $0.30 for each additional job done on the same day.
Detailed job description:
1. Check for new jobs on google spreadsheet (at least 2x daily)
2. Download job's textfile from web storage with your webbrowser (Amazon S3, you get your own login)
3. Use Automator script (which I give you) to create audiofiles from textfile
4. Batch rename audiofiles using Mac OS builtin functionality ("Right click -> Rename X items")
5. Upload audiofiles to web storage from your webbrowser (~ 50mb)
6. Update status to "done" in google spreadsheet
I will provide a video screencast how to do the job.
Good english proficiency
Good internet connection to upload 250mb/daily and more
Use Mac OSX Sierra 10.12.6 or newer
Install System Voice "Daniel" (English United Kingdom) [System Preferences -> Accessibility -> Speech]
Have "Automator" Application Version 2.7 or higher installed (Preinstalled with Mac OS)