I need an onboarding interviewer who will call through our list of preferred field technician applicants and conduct interviews, after the interview, you will send each qualified technician the new hire paperwork. To increase the number of working hours, there will also be admin tasks that I will need for you to complete.
1. You must speak English well.
2. Fast internet connection
3. Have a smartphone.
4. Available from 10 am - 4 pm MST, Monday through Friday
5. Great at making new friends
6. Familiar with Skype
Preferred candidate qualities:
* Able to make phone calls into the United States
* Previous experience in the IT industry, especially as a field technician
* Experience with using Excel spreadsheets
* Experience with the DocuSign platform
* Great communication skills
* Able to follow directions correctly
If you think that you will be an excellent fit for this long-term opportunity then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
17 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I have experience in onboarding for a reputed company and have work in the setup before I am looking for a full time job opportunity to use my skills Looking forward to working with you
Hello, I have read Your project --- Onboarding Interviewer for Contract Work --- description. I have worked on similar projects to what you are looking for, and I am confident I can exceed your expectations.