Inputs information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a computer database. May take customer orders and enter them into a tracking system.
As a data analyst, you would collect numerical information and present results. Usually this would be in the form of graphs and charts. It would also be in diagrams, tables and reports. It would be your job to identify trends and create models to predict what might happen in the future. If you are keen on maths, and you want a challenging career, this could be ideal for you.
To do this job you are going to need to have good IT skills. You must have strong problem-solving skills. You will also need a high level of accuracy.
We are currently seeking an expert Data Entry Specialist that can receive information from a variety of sources and can accurately and quickly integrate it into our systems. Here's what you need to know.
- Interface with team members and external vendors/partners to receive required data assets
- Use a variety of tools to organize and input data into our systems, whether it may be spreadsheets, documents, invoices, images, written content or other formats
- Deliver requested data assets to team members in a timely fashion
- Ensure the accuracy of both data input and output
- Periodically conduct verification sessions as necessary
- Willingness to take feedback and adapt to requests
- Ability to pay close attention to detail as well as excellent organizational skills
- Typing speed of 45 WPM or higher
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented ........