I need somebody to convert a little bit of code for me and get it working in python
I couldn’t see it being more than 100-200 lines of code.
I’m using a docker image burtonr/sqlrest:0.3 as an API proxy for MS-SQL databases for easier access in serverless functions.
The source code I need converted comes from this repository [login to view URL] under the examples [login to view URL]
I just need 1 example converted to python.
For this job you will definitely need and be comfortable with ALL of the following
4. MS-SQL (optional as I have scripts to run as a container on docker)
You will also need to be comfortable with ONE of the following
This is the docker database scripts, download [login to view URL] and Execute the following commands (in this directory) to get a local SQL Server running:
1. docker build -t sqlrest-data .
2. docker run -d -p 1433:1433 --name sqlrest-data sqlrest-data
To pull the docker sqlrest image and get it connected to the database
1. Pull the docker image from docker hub “docker pull burtonr/sqlrest:0.3”
2. And then start the docker contrainer with “docker run -d -p 5050:5050 -e DATABASE_USERNAME=sa -e DATABASE_PASSWORD=secretSauce2! -e DATABASE_SERVER=[login to view URL] -e SQLREST_ALLOWED_REALMS=testing-func -e SQLREST_API_KEY=sqlrestTestKey --name sqlrest burtonr/sqlrest:0.3”
I want at the finish of this job a working example of being able to ‘connect’, ‘query’ and ‘procedure’ in python.
There is already a small attempt [login to view URL] which can ‘connect’ but cannot ‘query’ or ‘procedure’. You may use this as a guide but for disclosure it may be wrong.