Ecommerce Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
($1,200 U.S.D. per month, plus 3-5% of profit share.)
The Ecommerce Operations Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce website. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division, from customer support, sales and marketing to logistics and fulfillment.
Experience in a fast-paced sales environment driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion.
• Significant experience in servicing customer queries in both an online & offline environment
• Experience of E-commerce merchandising best practice, with an understanding of user behavior
• Experience of stock management and financial procedures
• Proven experience in an E-commerce role with exposure to operational element
• Experience of managing a team
• Ability to effectively coach colleagues and communicate with senior management
• Proven experience of a sales environment with the ability to proactively sell to an online/telephone audience.
• Experience of incentivizing and motivating a sales focused team
• Understanding of E-commerce fulfillment process and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
Project Development and Presentation
The Ecommerce Operations Manager will liaise directly with upper management and present their plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi , I am ready to work with you as a Ecommerce Operations Manager and will do all Duties and Responsibilities for given tasks in description and agree with your budget as well.