Part-time Business Counselor (Web Novels/Fictions Referral, remote)
1. Find potential novels or fiction that meet the requirements
2. Connect with authors and seek publishing opportunities
3. Assist authors in contract signing, story uploading, and any other related operations for publishing
4. Keep good communication with signed authors and enhance partnership
1. Good command of written English
2. Strong communication and organizational skills
3. Enthusiastic about reading web novels, especially in genres of adventure, action, suspense/thriller, science fiction, game, etc.
1. Experience in an editorial team is preferred
2. Having been a member of any reading/writing club or forum is preferred.
3. Work online and remotely
4. Competitive bonus policy; compensation by the result.
* No limitation for gender, age, or education.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
Hi! I love webnovels and editing. I have read many webnovels that have had spelling/grammatical issues. I would love to work with you to make sure that your works are "error free".