Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Reviewing the electrical design documents: AC-DC SLD, layouts, etc.
2. Reviewing warranty documents and AMC documents for major components like SCADA, inverters, transformers, modules, WMS system, etc.
3. Reviewing civil documents like soil test reports, MMS, foundation drawings, drainage, fencing, plant topology, design basis reports, etc.
4. Reviewing datasheets of major components of solar power plant: modules, transformers, inverters, WMS, etc.
5. Working on the comparison of design documents with as-built documents
7 freelancers are bidding on average ₹21230 for this job
Experience of small to large scale and having industry experience of more than 5 years. I have in depth knowledge of solar pv project, with the knowledge of industry I can help you to do a cost optimized solar project.
I am experienced electrical engineer, worked on many projects, in design and in installation. I am ready to work with you, you can start with a test mission for me to make sure you will be happy with me.