I want to create an automatic bell system that plays audio from the files stored in the micro sd card t the time of the alarm.
The system must use a suitable micro-controller, 2X16 LCD dispaly, GPS clock, EEPROM, Micro SD card reader and on-device buttons.
The system is focused for educational institutions.
The system should have the following features:
1. A Home screen will feature the Current date and time and the next upcoming bell.
2. User should be able to program multiple schedules. Each schedule will represent a single day schedule. User should be able to add total number of bells in the schedule. User should be able to set the bell time and audio file to played through the sd card.
3. User would have three operation modes: Summer, WInter, Exams, Spare/Extra.
4. User should be able to set schedules for each day of the week for the above 4 modes.
5. User should be able to set the cuurent operation mode
6. User should be able to set monthly off so that the bell will not ring on the set day/date. User should be able to select either a fix date, on second Saturday or last day of month as monthly off.
7. User should be able to set holidays for the entire year/month wise.
8. User should be able to play a manual alarm from the home screen.
9. The system will provide the power output of the connected audio device. The audio device will switch on a few seconds before an upcoming alarm and should automatically switch off after the audio is played.
I already have a similar working system and i can provide details regarding its functions.
Bidders are free to suggest enhancements to this project.
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹13888 for this job
Hello, Deep is here from Ahmedabad. Basically I'm Embedded System Designer. I can help you for this development. Schematic Diagram and Firmware will be provided. I have similiar experience.
Hello Sir I am an Electrical Engineer as well a product designer and have extensive work experience in my fields and consider my skillset to be good enough for this job