Need help in debugging prototype device for ECG.
It is based on a Texas instrument ADS11292 and is covering only two precordial leads V1 and V3.
The problems we need to solve are:
1. Why ERA and ELA pads that are currently on PCB aren’t working properly? Signal is too noisy. Configuration is designed for connection with these sensor pads ([login to view URL]). How crucial are “snap connectors” for proper usage with above sensor pads, and how could that be implemented without additional parts?
2. How to implement dry electrodes that are integrated in PCB for proper reading of ECG signal.
3. Inspect wireless battery charger circuit and give solution how it should be implemented for best performance.
4. Is it possible that ground plane under the BL600 antenna is affecting the data wireless transmission heavily?
5. How to solve powering up and powering down a device? Placement and what kind of switch.
Altium files are zipped.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Hello. We had similar project about (ELA) coudnt say more its NDA. There are too much small details to make it work properly. But we coud help. When we do last project most of your listed problems was solved.
Hi I worked on the designs from Texas Instruments,can design PCB and modify according to requirement,you only need to tell requirement ,circuit modifications and PCB design I will do accordingly and