We administer 25,000 trucks in Mexico and we want to develop this hardware.
We have a Fleet Management Software and we want to get the vehicle data transferred into our software.
[login to view URL]
What we want you to quote (Just quote what you can do):
1. Design of the hardware
2. Separate cost for mold for the plastic box.
3. Separate cost for box CAD design
4. Separate cost for Working Prototype
5. Gerber files for production of PCB
6. Complete BOM, all commercial parts
7. Firm ware
8. Should not use the same main chip or microprocessor as FIXD
9. Software for communicating all vehicle parameters to a Cell Phone as a table to be sent to our server. Nothing else in that software. Information should be sent automatically. Period to send should be programable. Instant when phone turns one and vehicle is on, optionally, every 10, 30, 60 minutes and 2 hours, 6 hours 24 hours.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $3780 for this job
Hi there , I am an electrical engineer with 19 years experience in this area. I am intersted in your project Hardware Design Microprocessor Firmware
Hello. i am electrical engineering expert and i have good skill in this field i will do my best and you will get good result i saw your description and useful links, i understand your task perfectly thank you
Design of the hardware - 1250 Complete BOM - 250 Working Prototype - 325 Firmware - 225 Gerber files - 100 Communication Software - 540 Box Cad Design - 60 Mold for plastic box - 750
Hi I have done similar projects before, i have aouted for all your requirements, message me to confirm if you're interested Regards Relevant Skills and Experience Engineering