1) Create an ANSYS WB (preferrable ANSYS 16) model in 2D plane strain...I have a 3D model which you can use its sketch to build this plane strain model, you will also use the same materials and the same parameters
2) Although explicit analysis will be the best for this analysis, it can be done in transient or mode synthesis as long as results are showing waves propagating. ANSYS explicit does not support piezoelectric ACT so we would have to consider either full transient or mode synthesized.
3) Add piezoelectric properties using ANSYS ACT. As I said all material including piezoelectric properties are in my 3D model
4) Apply simple boundary condition...the wave will be generated from the piezoelectric fibers
5) Apply signal to piezoelectric in a timely manner so waves will interfere
[login to view URL](wave_propagation)#/media/File:[login to view URL]
forming a new phased array wave front as
6) wait for waves to reflect and scatter from defects which can be activated on/off
7) Export results
Here is the project like a story: you will use ANSYS WB to generate stress waves from each piezo fiber which will look like waves generated from a point in a pond (pool). These waves if generated at the time will strengthen each other making almost like a line of stronger wave that will reflect on holes or cracks...etc.
These waves if generated at *the same* time will strengthen each other making the wave front almost like a line of a stronger wave that will reflect on holes or cracks...etc
This project is urgently needed. I can help in setting up piezoelectric but the fees will be reduced.
This is a competitive bid! Freelancers submit their bids and the best bid in terms of money/time plus other factors like previous history would win. Only serious freelancer submit bids. Do not waste my time. Violators will be immediately reported to freelancer administration.
I am looking for a reliable, honest, committed, ambitious, highly skilled freelancer(s) since I have few related projects and this project is a seed project for others.
Please submit proposals, here is how ANSYS animated results should look like
[login to view URL]
of course with differences we have in geometry, boundary conditions...etc
Serious freelancers submit proposals