Needs to hire 3 Freelancers
$5/hour Part-Time English/Vocabulary Tutor
We are currently hiring for a part-time tutor to teach classes online
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role of the vocabulary tutor is to conduct daily vocabulary lessons
- The tasks of the role include, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare for lessons before starting class
- Teach a 20-minute one-on-one class
- Accommodate any need/question of students during and after class
- Write client-facing progress reports
- Communicate with clients regarding scheduling and class performance
Availability and Timing:
- Must be available from 5pm-10pm (JST)
- Being available for the whole day is a plus but not required
- Convenience from working remotely
- Elimination of the need to travel
- Elimination of travel expense
- Increased family and personal time
- Exceptional English communication skills both verbal and written (American style accent)
- Experience with North American/multinational colleagues and clients
- 3-5 years of experience in teaching academic English (written, speaking, vocabulary)
- Experience in online teaching is a plus
- University/college graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites and google software (slides, spreadsheet, docs etc,)
- Professional appearance
- Desktop or laptop - Windows 7 (or above) / dual-core processor or better / 8 Gb RAM or better / - Installed with latest anti-virus software
- DSL internet connection (8 Mbps or better)
- A headset
- An HD webcam (720p/3mp or better)
- A stable supply of electricity
- A professional and quiet working space with good lighting - professional background (behind a plain background wall) / free from any background noise e.g. animals, pets etc.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
I am an English online teacher for 6 years. Teaching vocabulary is one of my expertise and determined to teach. I will further send any requirement to prove my qualification.
Give me a chance to impress you.. Relevant Skills and Experience Spoken language and written language differ, the trick is in finding those differences and applying them accordingly..
I have 16+ years teaching ESL and am well experienced in all levels from beginner to advanced, specialising in American business English. I was the Program Director for an English Academy for 5 years.
I am gramar Expert who knows the value of time, very hard working and always delivers the work on time. My Motive is to make my employer happy without adding additional charges.
Hi ,Im Meena from India. I have done my BA degree in English .I worked as a language trainer too. Hope ,I can help you to build your vocabulary skills in English