We’re managing a global crowdfunding platform named Airfunding
[login to view URL]
1. Airfunding platform is translated to several languages. In your case you will compare the English version and the Thai version, to see if there is any wrong translation.
2. We need you to check Airfunding website in Thai to see if there is any unnatural expression.
3. In order to do task 2, you will need to create a new crowdfunding project in Airfunding website.
4. You will need to take screenshots on Airfunding website to point out strange expression.
5. You will need to use Google Spreadsheet to correct the translation.
1. We will provide instructions about where to check the content. You will have to do different actions in the website, like creating a project, trying to support or share a project, etc.
2. When you find any unnatural translation or expression, you will need to write the right translation in a Google Spreadsheet.
3. If it is necessary, we will ask you to take a screenshot to inform us where that strange translation is found.
■Characteristics of the job:
This is a only-one-time job, however, we are considering to hire a native Thai speaker for translation and customer support in the future. If you do well in this project, we will contact you on priority for future job opportunities.
・Native level of Thai
・Business level of English
・Able to communicate swiftly and on time
・Can be trusted to responsibility do work alone
・Good access to internet connection
・Computer skills (Words or Google Spreadsheet)
■Instructions to apply:
・We will ask you to create a crowdfunding project in our website and take a screenshot
We wish good luck to the applicants and await your applications!
Please feel free to ask us any inquiry or doubt you might have!
9 freelancers are bidding on average $23 for this job
A native Thai and a Thai content writer. I have been working as a Thai SEO content writer and EN to Thai translator for almost 5 years and I'm very confident to help you complete this project professionally.