I'm a Team Manager in charge of a small team of 20 associates which work in a distribution warehouse. I would like all my team information in one neat and organised place. I have 6 different subjects/tabs I would like creating 1) Team details 2) Performance, 3) Disciplinary tracker, 4) Appraisal, 5) Accuracy, 6) absence.
To go into more detail about the subjects, 1)Team detail Column headings to include Name, Dcam number (4 digits), Employee number (8digits), Start date, Contact number.
2) Performance, Spreadsheet/tracker to show where the employee was deployed on any given day (Goods In, High-bay, EOC, Marshalling, Cage-pick , Loading) and then to have the capability to show the average KPI the associate is tracking for, for the current year in anyone of the deployed areas, once I have entered the current days stats.
3) Disciplinary tracker, to have the headings - Let's Talk, Verbal, Written Warning, Final Warning
4) Appraisals - Columns to include name, start date, appraisal completed date
5) Accuracy - Columns to include name, date, accuracy issue, outcome
6) Absence - Columns to include name, start date, return to work, Reason, Counselling - and the tracker to have the capability of telling me how many time the associate has been absent in a rolling 12mths.
I would like this to be as nice and simple and clear as possible.
Can you please give me an idea on cost to build this plan.
Hello I promise for "Best Service Less Time" I read your instruction; I will provide you best service regarding your working project. I am excited about this opportunity. Please Give me a chance to work with you.
35 freelancers are bidding on average £156 for this job
Hi Karl, I have sound knowledge in Excel and I have previously carried out a number of projects in excel using macros and formulas. I ensure you will be happy after hiring me. Kindly contact me. Roy
Hi there, I read your initial requirements and I have some questions regarding your build a spread sheet project. please send me a message so that we could discuss it further.