I need a spreadsheet that can be used to calculate staff hours/pay as follows:
* The start and finish time of each day is variable and must be input in HH:MM format
* Each payment period starts on Thursday and finishes on Wednesday, 2 weeks apart
* Each day should have an un-paid lunch break, default value 30 minutes but may be changed for a particular day if required (some days staff may have 45 minutes un-paid lunch break)
* User must enter $ hourly rate
* After 8 hours work per day (Mon - Fri), the hourly rate increases to x1.5
* After 10 hours work per day (Mon - Fri), the hourly rate increases to x2.0
* On Saturday the first two hours are x1.5
* After 2 hours work on Saturday the hourly rate increases to x2.0
* On Sunday the hourly rate is x2.0
* Each day must show the total number of hours worked at each rate
* A summary table must be included to show the number of hours at each rate for the two week period
* A check-box must be provided to select if the staff member participates in a RDO scheme.
* If the RDO box is selected and the staff member has worked for 8hrs that day, they only get paid for 7.6hrs standard rate - The remaining 0.4hrs is added to a "pool"
* If the RDO "pool" reaches 24hrs, the staff member is paid for 8hrs and no longer accumulates time in the pool - The maximum number of hours in the pool is 24.