** THIS PROJECT WILL BE FOR A DAY CARE BUSINESS!!!
That is right our Midterm Exam is a unique project to you about your virtual business. This week for our Midterm Exam, you will create the backbone of your Business in Excel, with the plan to integrate that backbone into a Business Database in the future.
Think about your business, and that business plan you developed, with that budding Website Development, then plan your backbone in Excel. Each bold topic below should be a worksheet inside your Business Workbook.
- Inventory/Products : What are you going to sell? (Must have 20 items) (Unique Formula Required)
Unique identifier for each product.
How much will need on hand of each product?
- Storage: Building, Electricity/Gas Costs, Technology, (Unique Formula Required)
- Employees, Personnel: You are the owner, but will you have employees? Salary, Benefits, Contributions, Insurance, Retirement Plans ( Unique Formula Required)
- Customers: Ten fictious customers and their contact/directory information (Minimum 10 Contacts) with 5 fields: First, Last Names, Address, Phone Number , Email ( Unique Formula Required) Can you count the customers?
- Sales: Projected needed sales for the first six months to break even, by seventh month. UniqueFormula required
- Expenses: Rent, maintenance, cleaning , transportation, mailing, bills water, electric, repairs to all. Unique Formula Required
- Loan(s ) to start business, plan to pay it off 2, 5, 10 years? Unique Formula Required
- Fees: for example if you are running an online business there are fee to set up PayPal or Card Swiper and those fees for each transaction. How does this effect your product costs? What are those fees and what will you use ? Unique Formula Required
Special Note: ALL formulas must be unique, different on each [login to view URL] there are more than 1 SUM Function then the component for Unique Formulas has not been met.
No templates or preconstructed Excel Worksheets maybe used for this assignment. Careful there are tons of Business Budget Templates, do not use them!
8 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Hello, I have gone through your project description and i can confirm that i am deem fit to handle it with no difficulty. Kindly contact me so that we can discuss on the contents of the project. Thank you in advance.
Why not do it yourself? It's not ethical to outsource your coursework. Study helps you learn. What if you got a job and the asked you to do it? Plagiarism gets you expelled.