Looking for excel vba expert to help write a vba macro for following logic:
Setting the period (first and last column where code should be executed)
1. First column = Today's date + E1
2. Last column = Today's date + F1
Push out logic
1. Match the AZs (E8:E24) to Gap/Excess (B63:B77)
2. For each matching AZs, if there is a excess (above 0, positive value) push the value in push/pull section (row 8 to 29) out to next month
3. By pushing the value to next month should NOT create a gap in that starting month where the value originally was
4. Should NOT jump over the values in the future month if exist
5. If there is still an excess at the end (last column) mark the value under "Excess bucket" in the Raw Data sheet column Q
Pull in logic
1. Same as Push out except pull in, if there is a gap (below 0, negative value) pull in the value from the future months so that current month is positive
2. If there is no value in the future month in the given period, check the excess bucket.
1. Output sheet and the column header is already populated.
2. Fill in the result of what moved, how much was moved and whether it was a push or a pull.
1. All regions code should loop through the values in A1 (data validation list)
2. One region is the region on the current active sheet.
Please refer to attached workbook for exact reference.
The code should be dynamic to not break by adding a row or a column.
And if possible please use the latest functions/variables for excel 2016+
Fluent English is very much preferred
*Please note that this project seems simple but it actually requires advanced skill in excel and VBA
19 freelancers are bidding on average $173 for this job
Please review my profile as i have relevant skills and experience required for this project. Kindly send me a message to discuss further. Thank you, Asad Khan
Hi, I have understand the project requirement & interested to make inventory template for this project. Please send a message so we can discuss more & start the project. Thanks.