Export Data from Zillow for Excel
1. Use an Excel file containing property addresses to look-up the property record on [login to view URL], export the data, and paste it into the address source spreadsheet in the appropriate columns.
2. Assume the method is a VB Macro embedded in the spreadsheet.
3. If creating a separate CSV file containing the data is easier, more accurate, or costs less, let’s discuss.
4. Please note that I may not have identified all of the potential Fields (data columns) available in Zillow listings since many of the field only appear under specific conditions.
Input Source: An Excel file containing address fields. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Export: Zillow Field data to be exported listed below. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Field Example Format
Zillow Property URL [login to view URL]
Street Address Text
For Sale: Number
Price Cut: Number
Rent Zestimate: Number
Year Built: Number
Last Sold: Text
On Zillow: Number
Descriptive Paragraph: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!! Fabulous 5 bedroom home in West Petaluma located in the heart of Victoria, featuring over 2,500 sq ft of living area with a professionally landscaped backyard that backs up to open space. Master is on the 1st floor and 4 spacious bedrooms are upstairs. Very peaceful setting only a block from Helen Putnam Regional Park with hiking and biking trails. Private playground and tennis courts nearby too! Text
Rent Zestimate: Number
From Price History Table
Listed for Sale Text
From More Facts:
Construction quality: Number
Neighborhood Name: Text
Parcel #: Format in Zillow: 008580003
Return in this format: 008-580-003 Text
# Stories: Text
Zillow Home ID: Text
1. Field “Price Cut” is a dynamic variable field, e.g., not always included in the visible record.
2. For any field with no data, return the placeholder “—“ if present or “N/A”, if field is blank.
3. Price History Table: Note: “Historical data not available for this property” can be returned.
4. Price History Table: Return only most recent entry from this table.
5. Parcel #: Leading zero, if present, is a part of the number and must be returned. NICE TO HAVE: Return data in this format: nnn-nnn-nnn. Insert a hyphen after the first three digits; insert a hyphen after the next three digits.
6. If property record not found on Zillow, return “N/A” in the Zillow Property URL field.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $159 for this job
Hi, I am an Excel automation expert and have prior experience in Excel macro based project releated to scrapping data from Zillow. I am assuming you have a Zillow account.
Hi there, I will do the required excel work as mentioned by you in the job description, message me so that we can discuss in detail your requirements. Thanks
i did understand your requirement, i have 3+ years of data mining and Machine learning Experience in python, i am feeling confident in python for your problem, looking for your response