The Concept of the Project is:-
There are few Photocopying machines : 1, 2, 3 ….N
Each machine has 2 high temperature points (drum and toner storage block). Temperature sensors are there to indicate temperature values.
Requirement is to capture these 2 temperatures from each machine every 30 minute. And, send them to a central web server using 2G GSM network for continuous monitoring of the 2 parameters.
Thus the project involves:
(1) To make an IOT board and connected to each Photocopying machine.
- this board will collect 2 parameters values [T1 and T2] using Temperature sensors
- the analog will be converted to digital using ADCs
- digital data will go to a processor
- processor will send these 4 data to GSM module
- GSM module will send to Central server
(2) (i) Make a Central Web Server (Lap Top based) to collect 2 parameters from each of the N Machines at every 30 minute.
(ii) Also have a mobile based app to take data from central server and display information on the mobile device.
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹64909 for this job
Hi, We have done similar IOT projects using PIC18F micro and SIM800 2G GPRS module. App for android or IOS??????? Do you have your web server?? We can discuss
Hi..i have more than 8 years experienced in circuit design and development..in my past i have designed lot of iot project for company..i can designed best way without emiemc