I am developing a video game and I need some help to test some of the more time-consuming aspects of the game that I can't do. The game is a casual farming dating sim. Please state in your proposal if you meet all of these requirements.
- You need to have a computer with a dedicated graphics card (or a computer built for playing AAA games) If you are using a laptop or the specs on your computer are average, chances are you will not be able to run the game at full settings and not able to test.
- Frequent communication. I work on the game most of the time, and so I need someone who is available on either Skype or Discord often.
- Speaking ok enough English to communicate effectively with me because you will be talking with me over a voice call about any bugs or errors. If I cannot understand your voice then there may be a problem.
- Someone who can talk a lot. I don't want someone to test the game in silence, I need someone to communicate their feelings as they play.
- You need to actually play or have an interest in games.
- A good eye for detail and descriptive in any errors or mistakes they find in the game. (Typos, graphics problems, floating objects, places the player can get stuck etc.)
- Sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- Have a voice conversation with me for at least an 20mins-1 hour and screenshare as you play the game.
- Write down notes on any errors, or glitches found.
Each testing session should be no more than 1hr. I need around 8 hrs of test-playing in total. Set your prosing bid accordingly.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $134 for this job
hi How are you? I am talented game developer and tester. Already I complete many game projects and did Q/A test with customers. So, if you choose me, i will do my best. Thanks
I have been working in IT industry my whole life, I have experience working as a system administrator and as a project manager in a software development company. I have a computer with gtx 1070 and core i7 8700K,