We’re looking for a creative writer who can help us turn a business course outline (module 1) into an actual business course script. The subject of the module is "Understanding Your Business Model & Tracking Metrics".
The chosen writer will be responsible for taking the outline/document (link provided below) and doing further research to expand on the topics outlined, in addition to bringing all the information together into a course script that the course instructor will then follow when it's time for recording.
• The written content must be long enough to account for approximately 40 minutes of recording (ex: the length of a detailed eBook). The written content must be of high quality (jargon used as filler text is not welcome).
• The chosen writer will need to show their own draft/outline before creating the script to ensure they have a good understanding of the project and are on the right track regarding meeting expectations.
• The content will go through approximately 2 rounds of reviews before the milestone is released, depending on the quality of the work.
• This job posting is for 1 module out of 12. The course will be 12 weeks long (and will therefore include 12 modules). Should the chosen writer meet and exceed expectations for module 1, they will be the primary course content writer for this project (to be executed in 2023).
• THE WRITER MUST BE A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER/WRITER. YOUR ENGLISH MUST BE PERFECT.
• This project should last no more than 4 weeks. Please provide a writing sample in your submission and an approximation of how much time this project will take you, in addition to the cost.
• The writer must provide a plagiarism report once the content is submitted for review.