If you are familiar with how eBates / Rakuten (cash-back website) works and know how to develop such thing that communicates with my back-end platform, then you jump to the front of the line. For those who aren't please see this: [login to view URL]
Our website is a hotel booking site and we are offering cash-back to users who download our toolbar and use it. Every time a user visits a certain hotel's website directly, the toolbar is supposed to function one of the following ways:
- Either auto-fill information for user THEN fetch all reservation details and pass it onto our back-end
- Or tells user what to do (based on information we set for each URL /for example if user is on [login to view URL] show this text/ and THEN fetch all reservation details and pass it onto our back-end.
... of course there should be a very simple user-interface on our site too where user can set some basic information:
name + address + phone + preferred payment method
That's it. Our site is built on Laravel btw.
- 95% completion rate or higher
- 4.9 rating or higher (non-negotiable)
- LOTS of relevant reviews for toolbar/extension creation
- Meticulous coding skills
- REASONABLE PRICE and turnaround time