I’ve started creating a Chrome Extension, but need help finishing it. I want the Chrome Extension to do exactly what this extension does [login to view URL]
The steps you need to complete:
1. Understand Saxo Banks open api (relatively easy to learn) (credentials can be provided)
2. Add a pine parser to parse the user message. Can be done at front end or by querying the python backend
3. Add some ajax code to make regular queries to the python backend to get the access token.
4. Update the status on the options page.
5. Add some css/html to make the options page look good.
6. Add some code to make the extension pop-up look good
7. Syntax builder for pine orders.
Additional information / steps completed so far:
The python(flask) web app:
• Runs on the backend which handles authentication from Saxo Bank. It is built to run on a digital ocean server. It accepts the request token from Saxo bank after successful login, uses it to get an access token, and then stores the obtained access token and refresh token. (please look at [login to view URL]).
• The tokens are stored in a mysql database with the following schema:
o state VARCHAR (the identifier for which user just logged in)
o token VARCHAR (the access token for the user)
o refresh_token VARCHAR (the refresh token)
o status VARCHAR (the status of the access token - valid, expired, null, etc)
• The button on the extension pop-up takes you to the options page for login. The login for the Saxo Bank portal is already implemented in the options page. The user clicks the login button, signs in to Saxo and then authorises our python backend. Currently if an alert is set up on trading view, the user-specified message shows up on the [login to view URL] console(used Jquery to identify the message)
2 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
Hello! I'm a web expert with rich experience. i have been developed chrome extention. Your project is not so easy, but i will succed in you task if I will collaborate with you. Let's discuss on chat. Thanks.