This project is a test project to find a long-term supplier for architectural drafting. I will dismiss bids from persons I believe are not relevant or qualified to do the work. Putting the time into a decent bid with relevant examples will be recognised.
This project is an example of many future projects. You are pricing to complete the lay-out drawings for this project as per below brief. I will choose one or more persons to complete the work and review how successful they are before moving to a long-term relationship.
Some things I am looking for from the successful bidder are listed below. Please confirm in your bid if you have these requirements.
- SketchUp Pro licence
- A fast, efficient, experienced drafter
- Ability to complete projects, such as this sample project, within two business days, guaranteed, every time, even when there are multiple projects happening simultaneously.
- Excellent English, spoken and written, for communicating with our team
- Experience in construction, so you know what we’re talking about when we say “piers”, “dee shackle” or “galvanised”.
- You must be fast; with email responses, with work, with fixing up mistakes
- The work you are doing will become our work. You will get no recognition for the work, your name or logo will not appear on the work, we are entitled to ask for and to receive the source files, we can change them or use them however we want without consulting you. Fairly simple, but then some people have funny ideas about this.
- An eye for detail
- Expertise in asking questions. A rare trait!
Using provided information regarding structure size, post sizes, heights and footings, produce the following drawings. I have attached example images from a past project showing the style for each drawing. I would like you to imitate the drawing style in the example (what information is shown, dimension style, line styles, fonts etc). Please note I do not require any template/ border, we can sort that out later.
1. Site layout on aerial view – A3 PDF
2. Dimensioned plan view – A3 PDF
3. Dimensioned elevation view – A3 PDF
4. Post fabrication drawings for each post – A4 PDF
5. SKP source files
Information for this [login to view URL]
Example information from past [login to view URL]