We are a start-up trying to launch board games and we are looking for illustrators to work on our projects. We are looking to establish longer-term relationships with designers to give them multiple projects (and will credit the individual designer on the board game box too). Please read the description below entirely and respond if interested.
General information for designers:
1. This is brief summary for the job description only. We will provide a detailed design document once we award the final job.
2. We want editable versions of all designs so that we can make changes where relevant.
3. We want designs for some items such as cards to be provided to us as separate components so that we can build the entire deck by ourselves.
4. We may have minor, iterative changes that we will request a few weeks after the job is completed.
The game is situated at a time when the earth is in crisis and alien rescue agencies are helping humans evacuate earth. Humans are refugees boarding spacecraft and flying away from a makeshift evacuation arena. Four competing alien agencies (the players in the game) are helping them do this, while in a chaotic environment.
We will need:
1. A fully illustrated game board of 24 x 18 inch size
2. Illustration for a game box of size 12 x 12 x 4 inches
3. 4 Decks of Cards in component form:
4. Deck 1: 5 background templates, 10 background faces, 3 icons, Layout font and Style for text
5. Deck 2: 1 common template, ~10 background illustrations, text font and style
6. Deck 3: 1 common template, ~10 background illustrations, text font and style
7. Deck 4: 1 common template, ~10 background illustrations, text font and style
8. Cheatsheets: 1 common layout with text and font style, 4 background templates (each player)
9. Money Bills: 3 templates for denominations of 100, 500, 1000
10. Instruction Booklet: 1 Common layout with thematic background and text style and font.
If you're interested, please respond with a quote, requests for information and an expected timeline. Thanks!