We are a supplement and Vitamin manufacturing company. We are seeking a person to design a logo and branding for the retail part of the business called Reef Vitality and soon after for the manufacturing company named Manupharm.
Firstly, I would like to have the Reef Vitality retail branding performed. The logo and branding will be carried on our supplement tablet containers, all paperwork, web presence, app as well as shop front at a later stage.
Reef Vitality is based in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
What’s important to our branding:
1. A high quality luxury feel, our supplements will not be packed in standard white containers/plastic bottles. Initially our thoughts are that the bottle and plastic containers will be dark brown but we are open to suggestion, they don’t have to be brown if a design shows a different colour is better. Whatever the designs are the products need to be seen prominently on the retail shelving. The overall feel is far more important than just the simple logo.
2. The use of rich colours to show that luxury high quality feel. Our supplements and vitamins will use only then highest quality ingredients and will be independently tested by a third party, this in mind our products will be very special as no other companies go this far to make sure the products are the best they can be.
3. We wanted our logo to reflect the area in which Reef Vitality resides, the ocean animals or the rainforest, just examples. We have the beautiful Great Barrier Reef here and so many rainforests. Some of the natural tropical colours we are lucky to have here are incredible. Our logo cannot use a marine turtle, unfortunately. It maybe that we can use the company name as the logo “Reef Vitality” we just couldn’t see how that could be designed.
At this point we are looking for feedback on the ideas you may explore for us before we commit to use you, hope you understand.
Other considerations are ;
2. Approx time to complete (we expect a milestone and final payment at completion)
3. Pricing for this work to completion, I have not set a budget for this work yet.
After a successful outcome for Reef Vitality we will look at Manupharm for similar work.
I have a onedrive link I can forward later to see what has been explored to date.
Any questions are welcomed.