Branding exercise for our technology conference later this year. We have existing brand guidelines but we'd like to make the event super enticing with great creative using the key theme: The future of work. I want to see a sci-fi element to the creative as we will be discussing: Robots, AI, space technology, design aesthetics, automation, the gig economy etc.
- require a themed logo for the event (see our logo's attached).
- be inspired by our current brand guidelines but take our colour palette further for the branding exercise.
- also think of some taglines aside from the main one to use through out posters for the event
maybe do something like a 5 commandments of the future of work or something
future of work manifesto
- likely to still use Gotham as our key font.
- look at images attached for inspiration as well as this conference: [login to view URL]
The theme guidelines elements will be used for website updated, social media templates - YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, T-shirt’s, tickets, emails, pull up banners etc.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi there, my name is Boris and I’m a creative graphic designer and branding exactly what I love to do! Please check out my portfolio and let me know if it’s what you’re looking for :)