Base Assault: Special Warfare is based on the game (Command and Conquer: Red Alert) on PC. Not sure if they still make it.
I want the same gameplay. I need graphic design also for this.
- Player can play a single player game against max 5 opponents
- Online (not MMO) Player can play against max 5 opponents
- There are 4 worlds that is terrain (Grassy, Rocky, Rivers, Woodlands)
- There are 8 skins to choose from for your military
- Objective is to destroy installations and military vehicles and personnel of enemy.
- The buildings are: Power plant (built adjacent to other buildings), Barracks (train troops and vehicles), Factory (Produces ammo) Watchtower (can defend base), military blockaed rocks, Hangar (Airplanes) Adnaced weponry building (air defense, research, lasers, nukes), Silo (to store materials)
- Personnel: Tanks, Infantry, MRLS, Patrol truck (has gun at back or missiles), F21, Typhoon fighter, Cruise missle, Hunters (gather materials)
Funcinality: The game begins with a leader who then builds the (Arc) which is main building allowing other buildings to be built. Players have 1000 each of (Durinium, Rock, Gold, Fuel, Thermite) Durinium used as power source, rock for building s and vehicles, gold to speed up process and buy materials, Fuel for vehicles (missles, rockets, grenades), Thermite for weaponry personnel and vehicles
- The game is real time and buiding have a clock meter when they finish)
- There are 16 levels personnel and vehicles can be upgraded to
- There are 5 that buildings can be upgraded to
I HOPE THIS EXPLAINS
serious bidders only!
12 freelancers are bidding on average $5569 for this job
Hello, I'm digital artist with experience in graphics and bone animation (sprite) for games. My budget is $300 for all elements graphics and 20 days of deadline. Regards, Jefferson