Looking for an illustrator to create sets of 6 greeting cards. The greeting cards can be done digitally or a mix with digital and classic materials (pen, ink, watercolor, pencil).
See some requirements below:
- The feelings that the illustrations must give are; peacefulness, love to love-ones, kindness, empathy, friendship, compassion, caring for others, nostalgia, lost-love.
- The style must be hipster, trendy, hand-made but modern, cool, with 1 or 2 central characters and elements supporting the central characters.
- The illustrations are occasion-neutral, but they can be easily used for Thank you, Thinking of you, Sympathy, Get Well, Friendship, Love, and (no Holidays)
- Zen design principals, clean, simple, focus. Even though we follow Zen principals, no religion or cultural references.
- The illustrations only have one side, in portrait, no back, just like only the front of a postcard.
- The illustrations have just 1 or 2 central character, object or theme, with simpler elements and background that support the main character, object, or theme
- The set of 6 illustration must have the same style and theme, tell a story with all of them together.
- Final deliverable, portrait .PNGs, .JPG, (and .IA or .PSD if applicable) at 3840x2160 and 1920x1080.
- Artwork must be original work, unique, and just made for this project.
- We own all the right to the artwork, for digital and print.
- We pay $60 dollars for the sets of 6 illustrations.