The website should be developed in PHP without using frameworks. The freelancer will need to design and develop the website using latest technologies.
This website design should be responsive with a fluid layout and have necessary breakpoints to display correctly on all popular devices. We will provide a reference website to give some ideas for the designer to work with.
The developer must work closely with the designer to ensure that the best technologies can be applied during the development phase.
Some references of Google guidelines will be provided to the freelancer before the project is awarded.
Mobile Responsive: The website should be made mobile responsive using responsive HTML technologies (without frameworks).
We will provide a reference website for the designer to get some ideas.
Page Directory Structure:
Ensure that the database planning will have proper structured URLs. We can give example.
- Home page
- Models (gallery page)
- New Models (Galley Page)
- Gallery pages based on 'Model by Type'
- Casting - This is a page where applicants will apply for work by submitting a form
- Bookings - Where customers can make online bookings
- Contact Us -simple form for users to contact us and information about booking a event
- Blog - There should be categories and articles.
- London Area (search tag gallery) - These pages will be content at the top and models
- Hotel Guide. Should display content at the top - with a slideshow to showcase models at the bottom.
- Terms and Conditions
- Model Slideshow (dynamic) should display model thumbnails on homepage.
- Model Casting: form were models can apply for a jobs and upload their photos using drag and drop feature
- Model Profile Page to display model photos and stats
- Models by Type (by dropdown)- These will look like the 'Models' page (and more can be added from admin panel)
- Keyword Search module: Keyword to search to allow users to find any page on the website (including model profile).
- Header sticky navigation (transparent effect)
- Slideshow photo zoom functionality
- Mobile Responsive - Navigation menu from the left side
- Email forwarding of all Model Applications, Bookings and Contact Queries
- Functions to Set models in following pages: Models (menu tag), New Models (menu tag)
- Functions to Set models to Galleries by Type (search tags), London Areas (search tags), Hotel Guides.
- Function to set: profile thumbnail photo
- Ability to upload both portrait and landscape images.
- Call to Action button on Smartphone to dial directly
- Captcha code (Google reCAPTCHA)
- Image Drag upload
- Super Admin / User Permissions
- Manage Model List
- Add / Manage Profiles
- Model List to Manage Galleries
- Image Drag Upload
- Image File Naming on Upload
- View Bookings
- View Contact Queries
- CMS to manage all content
- A defined viewing area (or viewport) that adjusts to the device’s screen size.
- Content that flows in the viewport, so that users don’t have to scroll horizontally or pinch the screen in order to see the entire page.
- Fonts that scale for easier reading on small screens.
- Easy-to-touch elements (e.g., buttons) that are well-spaced from other touch elements.
- Visual design and motion driven by mobile-friendly technology.
- Meta Title, Meta Keyword , Meta Description
- Alt Image Tags (for profile images and articles images)
- SEO friendly URLS - ability to set own URLS (i.e. slug)
- XML sitemap – for auto update of XML sitemap
- Article Author Tags
- Social share links on profiles, blog articles
-Opengraph Protocol ([url removed, login to view])
- Unique naming of image files uploaded when creating profiles.