*3 MONTH FREELANCE CONTRACT, MUST BE BASED IN DUBLIN AS YOIU WILL WORK FULL TIME IN OUR OFFICES IN Central Park*
Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Retail Environment Manager
After many years as part of the Dyson GB&I&N team in Malmesbury, Dyson Ireland opened in 2005. Recent growth has been rapid and in 2015; harnessing the launch of exciting new technologies, the team and its business doubled in size. Now almost 100 people strong, ambitious plans are in place to build on future technologies and lead markets across multiple categories.
Dyson Ireland is looking for a talented Graphic Designer. Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in.
Expert knowledge and experience of creating print and digital assets is a must. You will be supporting our growing online activity in a fast-paced team, where your design skills and technical capability will combine to work in an agile and flexible manner. You’ll need to be ready to hit the ground running, balance workload and prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
• Take overall responsibility for all on and offline work produced for Dyson Ireland including print, 2D lightbox flat graphics, web banners, digital display assets and some video editing.
• You will work in our Marketing department but will also support online aspects across all functions.
• Project manage all design assignments, ensuring all work is produced on time, and to a Dyson approved standard.
• Hold weekly design review meetings with Global and group teams to ensure approvals are complete.
• Liaise with third party providers and agencies as and when needed.
• Ensure all design work produced is on-brief and meets our brand guidelines.
• Present work to clients and stakeholders, communicating rationale and securing buy-in.
• Ensure that all projects are appropriately scoped, presented and reviewed.
• Ensure that work is consistent with Dyson brand values, tone and messaging.
• At least five years of experience in a similar role, preferably from an agency background.
• Ability to influence and collaborate cross-functionally at all levels
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver. Sketch desirable.
• A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms and channels.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent project management skills.
• HTML5 and CSS skills a big advantage.
• A passion for creating stunning visuals which deliver creative solutions to our briefs and amazing brand experience for Dyson.
• A good understanding of print and digital processes is required.
• Strong typography skills.
• Knowledge and appreciation of what makes a successful digital experience.
12 freelancers are bidding on average £33405 for this job
I’m a creative and energetic individual who has a want to create. In my work I remain both focused and hard working but also allow my mind the freedom to be inspired by the world around me
I live in dublin, I am a good graphic designer with good graphic skills, I'm currently Rounding up my masters programme in DIT, and I be willing to work with your agency and expand my skills and ideas .