We are an international movement looking for a talented designer to do a high-quality design of our website ([url removed, login to view]) and new corporate identity.
GCAP supports people & organizations in their struggles for justice and against poverty and inequalities.
We are looking for a partner who can work with us by the hour to help us develop a (most likely WordPress) website design.
The purpose is to have a new corporate design that has a professional and clean presentation that will:
- convince and present visitors the value, breadth & depth of our work and networks,
- increase our visibility and awareness of our overall objectives, and
- motivate and mobilize around our campaigns.
The redesigned website should work across all modern browsers and mobile devices.
What do we need?
• Website redesign
• New corporate identity
Colors and font
• Something fresh and human
• 2 fonts for headlines & text
- We’d like the colors to be based on those of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Strong base color & playing with the colors of the following SDGs: pink (10 - inequalities), red (1 - poverty), orange (5 - gender), & blue (16 - peace, justice & inclusive institutions) – we’d like to see what you come up with.
Suggestions welcome. Please provide samples of previous work with costs of projects.
Deadline: Ideally, we want to have the website up and running by the end of May/early June.
47 freelancers are bidding on average €25/hour for this job
hello I have 14 years design experience. I designed more than 100 project. I am an UI-UX DESIGN expert. Look at my projects, it will not be a waste of time.
Hi. I have experience for various part. My skill is very good. I want to chat for you. If you hire me i will best for you. And I have development team. We can do anything