We’re a Norwegian startup seeking to use AI to make job search easier for students and recent graduates. The target group for our beta launch in the end of August is IT/Economics/Digital students.
Our core marketing message will be along the lines of «let the great opportunities apply for you» and we’re looking for a graphic theme that communicates a «rocket launch» of a carreer in a playful (and not too carreerist) way.
We’re looking for:
- A logo that combines our name (Recrut) with a rocket and potentially other stuff in a playful way (vector graphic)
- A loading gif with transparent background for our web pages (see inspirational sketches attached)
- A static vector graphic to complement our 404 pages that communicate something related to a rocket journey gone wrong (see inspirational sketches attached)
REMARK: The sketches attached are solely meant for inspiration and to demonstrate the level of simplicity we’re looking for. Playful, unexpected designs are encouraged! Of course you can also do your own take on the sketches if you like.
Assume that there will be need for a few iterations along the way. In addition to the vector files we would like the source files (.psd, .ai, etc etc) as well.
If there’s a good match we’ve got a ton of stuff in our pipeline for you to do :)
Current web page (in Norwegian): [login to view URL]
- 2x inspirational sketches for loading gifs
- 2x inspirational sketches for 404 graphics
- Current all-text logo
- A simple rocket graphic from our current web pages
27 freelancers are bidding on average $159 for this job
WE CAN START YOUR PROJECT IMMEDIATELY. Hello, Our organization is a pioneer in logo design, we deals in text logo, 2D design , 3D Design , will provide you PSD and AI file in HD.
We are ready for the project. please discuss over chat then we will start the work Please visit our portfolio https://www.freelancer.com/u/dezinerinsect.html
Hello Really appreciate your startup. Goodluck for that. I have been working with starts and I can help you in designing Logo and 404 page. Let me know if you're interested