*** ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED ***
I need honest answers:
1) Do you have experience with WordPress?
2) DO you have experience with CSS/HTML?
3) Do you have experience with Photoshop?
4) How much do you charge per day?
5) And how many days are you available per month?
6) How many 5-page sites do you think you can do per day?
7) Links to your graphic design and WordPress portfolio (I want as many exmaples as possible)
8) When are you ready to start?
I'm looking for a serious candidate to join our team of web designers. We're building super small websites for clients which they use to rank higher on the search engines. These websites only have 1500 words in them, which are divided into 3 posts and 2 pages, or 2 posts and 3 pages (each with around 300 words each). We have other bigger sites that we'll need you to work on.
The ideal candidate:
- Reliable and provides consistent quality (CONSISTENCY IS VERY IMPORTANT)
- fluent in English (ideally native speaker)
- Can follow instructions and is always interesting in learning
- Can create 3 sites per day
- looking for long-term relationship
- has a portfolio
- an individual NOT a team
What we offer:
- full STEP-BY-STEP training with PDFs, cheat sheets, and videos
- guidance along the way
- long-term work, order every day
- weekly payments (more about this below)
More about the job:
As a Web and Graphic Designer, here's what you'll have to complete for each site:
1) Create simple graphics (logo, featured images, 1-2 banners which most of the time are taken from Google, add images to posts which come from source that you'll be provided info on)
2) Install a theme and list of plugins (both of which you're give guidance on, we've developed tools to make this faster)
3) Upload the content provided to you, into page and posts, configure the theme and build the WordPress site based on our demos and previous work (you'll have access to all of this).
I build these sites in roughly 2hrs. In the beginning, it's going to take you a bit longer, but as you get used to our simple process, you'll be able to do as much as 5 sites in a single day if you want to. And there's always going to be work for you.
Looking forward to hearing form you!
Note: Budget is per month, subject to experience, quality of work, project that you'll be assigned to, etc... Open to discussion.