Looking for an junior insructional designer and eLearning developer to work on overflow projects. Will likely start at around 10h/week but will ramp up. I'm happy to take on someone who is new-ish to the field as long as they have some of the following skills:
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and a "If I don't know how to do that now, I will know how to by tomorrow" attitude.
- Technological prowess (Learns new software quickly)
- Graphic Design (This one is very important!)
- Education/Curriculum design
- PowerPoint Design
Nice to have:
- Instructional Design
- Rapid eLearning development tools (Storyline, Captivate, Lectora)
- LMS understanding
- Programming skills (any language)
- Animation (GoAnimate or similar)
- Audio/Video editing
- Inforgraphic Design
I see this job as something akin to a mentorship/paid internship. You might not have all of these skills yet, but I will help the right person develop them. I'm looking to start off in the 15$/h range, but will increase the hourly rate as the person acquires more of these skills and requires less hand-holding/help to get work done.
I'm willing to negotiate a bit higher for those who demonstrate more of the "nice-to-have" skills, but be mindful that this is an entry-level/intermediate job posting, so if you are already an expert this probably isn't for you.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hello, I can create instructional design. Please check my portfolio ("Technical illustrations" and "Infographics" folders) and contact me to discuss the details. Regards
Hello, I am interested in your Junior eLearning Developer / Instructional Designer job. Kindly contact me so we can discuss all the details. With thanks and kind regards, Dragoș
Hi Greetings for the day! I am an expert Graphic designer, HTML/CSS coder, And 3D Modelling artist . I'm interested work with you please send details. Thank you. BNRao.
Hello, Will be happy to try to work with you. I'm elearning expert and use all tools you described above. We can discuss details in private messages. Thanks.