We have installed the shopping cart Sunshop from TurnKey([url removed, login to view]) and although the administrators can choose the language of their templates, the website itself is presented only in one language.
This cart used to offer this multilanguage functionality but only for the front end. Meaning, the entries in the database supporting the cart were not translated and this resulted in a half translated website. However, all the language markers are still in the code so that administrators can select one language pack for their template.
Our project is in two parts:
1) We want our visitors to choose their language by clicking on a flag, calling up a language pack that translates the static parts of the site, and that this choice stays throughout their visit, even in the secure area of the site.
The php files must be programmed in order that:
a) when visitor chooses a language, the translation from the database follows him or her throughout the website, including the secure parts;
b) when the administrator includes a new product or a new category from the administration panel, the new tables created for the translation of the dynamic part of the website are also updated (excluding the translated parts, of course).
What we provide:
- You will have access to a live test server;
- Access to the test database;
- The translated language packs;
- The translation for the product description, title and category title;
- We provide the graphics for the flags;
Requirements for this project:
- Only programmers with experience with Sunshop will be considered. We will ask for references;
- Your code must be documented and you must specify clearly, in a separate document, what and where changes have been made. You agree to transfer all your rights on the code once the project is completed;
- Deadline for this project should be one week at the most.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $236 for this job
The HTML and other language based works of yours is very much significant to us...................As you provide the proposal strucked us from every corner..........We are ready with our best.............