We've had the UI designed and coded for a marketplace web app.
The designer we used was pretty good but overstated his UX skills. He's more a UI designer than a UX designer.
So we need to get someone new in who can continue with the design. Unfortunately, we're not going to let you re-invent the entire UX for the app - you'll have to work with what is there and make minor changes to existing pages. But, on new pages / features we want you to put your best UX hat on and we're open to any suggestions you have.
- be able to use Zeplin ([url removed, login to view])
- be fluent in English - zero exceptions on this. Don't apply if there's going to be any hint of misunderstandings due to English not being your first language.
- offer an hourly rate no more than $35 AUD per hour.
- available at least 10 hours per week
- start immediately
- be willing to use Freelancer time tracker with screen shots
- have a job history / feedback on Freelancer. Sorry newbies, I won't be hiring you
To apply, you must address each criteria listed in this job posting and add anything else you think that will impress.