We are looking for a web platform design for patient and surgery follow-up in the dental field.
The final user is not tech-savvy. The final user is either a surgeon or an assistant/medical staff.
The platform will be web-based.
The platform UI should be intuitive, simple and clear. It should be practical and straightforward. Furthermore, it should be visually attractive and transmit quality and safety.
The web platform is focused on patient care and follow-up.
Main Screen: patients.
- List of patients (List view and grid view, with button to switch)
- Patient search
- Add patient
The information in each patient line/square (depending on the view) when clicked (elegant pop-up) should include:
- Unique automatically generated reference
- Name and surname
- Next visit planned
- Quick access to all media files related to this patient
- Access to patient treatment
- Top part of the screen (1/4, ability to hide reduce/hide this part) including same information as patient details.
- Timeline of the visits of the patients (past visits)
- For each visit (accessible through the timeline), the platform will guide the surgeon and his/her team through the visits. A visit can be before the surgery, the surgery itself, after the surgery. Each visit, when clicked, is a series of items in the center part of the screen, highly visible and practical. The items are advices, steps to follow, data to upload to the platform (images, DICOM files, ..).
- For some visits, documents should be auto-generated in PDF, with the company template, including for instance the list of material needed for the surgery, the list of material actually used during the surgery, the next planned visit date, ...
- Includes all files related to the patient
- Includes several overviews, as for instance a screen divided into 4 pictures for visualization of the patient, timeline of documents (including radiological and other documents).
- Includes the ability to view in 3D DICOM files. Ideally, an open-source non-branded viewer would be used. Please make a proposal (identified: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] if possible: [url removed, login to view] )
Updates, code, comments: Additional features will be added to the platform. The code should be in English, well commented. The architecture should allow the addition of new features.
Education: This part shall include a "fake" patient tratment with additional indications, and material to be added such as example videos, "tips" or cheatsheets.
Stock: This part shall include a list of products (Implants, accessories) that the user needs and can use/track during the treatment. The products in this list will be used to generate the list of material needed for the surgery. It should be editable by the users.
Backoffice: Global admin should have access to all data gathered through all visits of all centers. Patients should be identified by their unique reference, not their full name. Information shall be AES encrypted.
Users: Different users from the same center (dental clinic) will have access to the platform. The local admin user (director of the clinic) should have the possibility to set access levels to each user of the center. The access levels limit the ability to view certain patients. By default, the patients can be created by access levels "staff" or "doctor" and can be accessed by any staff, but only this doctor. To be further detailed.
We are looking for a detailed plan of action, timeline, architecture and mockups as first milestone, to then execute the project with more visibility on our side.
See blueprint attached for inspiration :). Colors to be used are #001d60, #0070cd, #94c0e9. Font is Montserrat. Design should be premium, modern and clear. The platform shall be responsive.
Thank you in advance for your help!
51 freelancers are bidding on average €2859 for this job
Hello, I am Daniel, nice to meet you. I am an experienced web designer & developer and I`m really interested in your project. If you feel like we`re a good match, drop me a message.