We are MIT-GROUP, an ICT Service Provider in Switzerland ([login to view URL]). Recently we found some things on our website that we would like to change. Here's where you come in.
What we need: Help in restructuring/redesigning our Website in certain areas, technical implementation; creative input
What we use: WordPress; Framework: JOINTSWP FOUNDATION 6
Where exactly we need this help:
- Our main page is in need of several changes
• Template change
• Switch certain objects in the template and/or replace them
• Constructive feedback from a design position
• Feedback concerning the menu in the upper right corner
- Certain sub pages need certain types of blog articles (and only these accordingly labeled
articles) to appear on the bottom of the respective page
• e.g. Our Innovation page shall have only blog articles appear at the bottom of the page that
are related to that part of the company (that are tagged accordingly)
- News Slider has a problem while the page is loading
• text of all slides is displayed simultaneously for a hort time before the page finishes
- Framework: JOINTSWP FOUNDATION 6
- Knowledge of the most important plugins in use is necessary
- List of important plugins:
• WPML Multilingual CMS
• Caldera Forms
• Advanced Custom Fields PRO
- The pages that are to be changed use templates in conjunction with these plugins
If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to have a quick conversation with you e.g. via *Removed by Admin* to clear things up in an efficient way and show you what exactly I mean.
Greetings and hopefully speak to you soon!
Stefan da Silva
30 freelancers are bidding on average €11/hour for this job
Hi, we are interested in your project. we can restructuring the website. We've been working in WordPress for the past 8 years. Let's start. we could do it.