Staff performance reporting for TTG
This project is to add staff performance reports and fix incorrect subtotals on the "type" report. These reports are intended to assist in measuring staff performance and utilization in the creation and updating of "issues" in the CSR database application. Technology is use is Cold Fusion with Microsoft SQL hosted internally on Windows Server with IIS. I have coded most of this application but am short on time and need some help. Remote access can be provided.
Detailed project requirements
Modify Menu (site-wide template) to include new reports and make needed database and page changes to add needed metrics like recording the date/time of an issue's closure if it is not already recorded in database.
Create the following new reports with the identified fields in tabular format. A handful of fields may be added during project - Visual reports in HTML5 with graphs - downloadable to PDF
1. CSR totals reports: Issues/updates/CSR/Date - CSR total - master report with links on name field to individual performance report
2. CSR Time of Day reports: Issues/updates/CSR/ToD (time of day) - we want to see when they are doing updates - need master report with all CSR and graphs also individual reports.
* Also need option to see this broken down by customer/agent/Overall
* Need a graph of Day with bars for each hour.
* Also pie chart with thresholds of 8-11am, 11-2pm, and 2-6pm using the number of issues opened in that time frame.
* Also need to see table/graph data for issue "updates".
3. CSR Issue Type Reports: Issue/update/CSR/type of issue/date
4. Issue Average Time to Close Reports: Overall avg time to close (all CSR), with individual reporting of that CSR user time to close.
* Need graphs
* The individual would just be a report (using selected date range) that listed the CSRs and their average time elapsed between opening and closing an issue.
* When report is selected and user is determining date range, need checkboxes for each type of issue and user can select to inlude them in report or not.
New reports requirements (overall)
* these reports will present a page where a date range is presented to user.
* There are going to be a handfull of filtering requirements added to this page during the project if needed by users
* Select date ranges for report to run
* Select issue type in issue time to close report - checkboxes for one/some/all
* Formatted with company logo like other reports
* Reports must have subtotals when applicable
* Downloadable through PDF
* Need to print on standard size paper
16 freelancers are bidding on average $611 for this job
Hello Very interested in your project I have many years of experience in software development. Also, very familiar with Report Feature. Review my work on my profile Let's have a talk for more detail Thanks. :)
Hi there. I'm confident in any part of Web development. [login to view URL] https://www.freelancer.com/u/oneginaalyona Promise high-quality and bug-free. Let's make a great experience. Best regards. Alyona.
Hi, I’m very confident in cold fusion. I’m very interested in your job and wanna dive in to your job right now. Let’s discuss more about your job in chat room. I’ll wait your contact Thank you.